BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach resident Alexandra Zobel remains in the Palm Beach County Jail following her arrest Saturday for aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. That weapon: a car.
She allegedly tried to run over her boyfriend.
According to an eyewitness in the police report: “Witness stated he observed (the victim) walking south along the road. The witness stated that he observed the gray Chevy Cruz turn south on SW 8th Court at a high rate of speed and rive into the grass toward (the victim), eventually catching up to (the victim) and striking him.”
There’s more. Read the entire police report by downloading it, below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach