BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach resident Alexandra Zobel remains in the Palm Beach County Jail following her arrest Saturday for aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. That weapon: a car.
She allegedly tried to run over her boyfriend.
According to an eyewitness in the police report: “Witness stated he observed (the victim) walking south along the road. The witness stated that he observed the gray Chevy Cruz turn south on SW 8th Court at a high rate of speed and rive into the grass toward (the victim), eventually catching up to (the victim) and striking him.”
There’s more. Read the entire police report by downloading it, below.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender