BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach resident Alexandra Zobel remains in the Palm Beach County Jail following her arrest Saturday for aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. That weapon: a car.
She allegedly tried to run over her boyfriend.
According to an eyewitness in the police report: “Witness stated he observed (the victim) walking south along the road. The witness stated that he observed the gray Chevy Cruz turn south on SW 8th Court at a high rate of speed and rive into the grass toward (the victim), eventually catching up to (the victim) and striking him.”
There’s more. Read the entire police report by downloading it, below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge