BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boynton Beach man died Monday morning in a horrific crash near “The Oaks” on Clint Moore Road near US441.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says 33 year old Marcus Joachim of Catherine Drive in Boynton Beach was heading westbound on Clint Moore Road in the outside lane. “While attempting to merge to the inside lane, (the Mercedes E350) lost traction on the wet roadway and began to rotate counter clockwise. Joachim mounted the median and impacted a standing tree. Marcus Joachim was transported to Delray Medical Center where was pronounced dead.”
The crash occurred at 8:32 a.m.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates