BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you’re a New Yorker and think moving to Palm Beach County will help you avoid your NY tax bill, look no further than the case of Alex Chervinsky and Alona Chervinsky.
The State of NY just filed a lawsuit against the two, accusing them of skipping out on $256,365.10 in unpaid New York taxes. The last address for the two is 3872 NW 53rd Street in Boca Raton, 33496.
Court documents suggest the unpaid tax bill goes back 2017. Read the complete filing in Palm Beach County Circuit Court below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach