BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you’re a New Yorker and think moving to Palm Beach County will help you avoid your NY tax bill, look no further than the case of Alex Chervinsky and Alona Chervinsky.
The State of NY just filed a lawsuit against the two, accusing them of skipping out on $256,365.10 in unpaid New York taxes. The last address for the two is 3872 NW 53rd Street in Boca Raton, 33496.
Court documents suggest the unpaid tax bill goes back 2017. Read the complete filing in Palm Beach County Circuit Court below.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID
- VERY BAD: COVID Positivity Jumps In Palm Beach County, Deaths, Infections Up Statewide
- FAU High School Celebrates 34 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists