BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you’re a New Yorker and think moving to Palm Beach County will help you avoid your NY tax bill, look no further than the case of Alex Chervinsky and Alona Chervinsky.
The State of NY just filed a lawsuit against the two, accusing them of skipping out on $256,365.10 in unpaid New York taxes. The last address for the two is 3872 NW 53rd Street in Boca Raton, 33496.
Court documents suggest the unpaid tax bill goes back 2017. Read the complete filing in Palm Beach County Circuit Court below.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Multi-Vehicle Crash At Yamato and Lyons In Boca Raton, Overturned Car
- Boca Raton Trainer Arrested, Charged With DUI After Crash
- Did Boca Raton Woman Really Double Park So She Could Run Into CycleBar?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Watching Developing System East Of Florida, It’s Growing
- Delray Beach Optometrist, Allegedly Driving On BMW Rim, Charged With DUI
- Feeding South Florida’s 5K Set For This Weekend In Palm Beach County
- Cops Nab Car Thief Ring At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Expected To Form East Of Florida, Watch It
- Shooting In Boca West Country Club Leaves Man Dead