BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca PD) — Investigators from the Boca Raton Police Services Department are investigating the suspicious death of a patient of Manor Care, 375 W Yamato Road. At approximately 7:45 am, officers responded to the Boca Raton Regional Hospital (BRRH) emergency room and met with medical personnel who transported and treated the patient.
The investigation revealed that the victim was found on the floor next to his bed in his room at approximately 6:30 am by staff. When Boca Raton Fire‐Rescue personnel arrived, staff was conducting CPR and the patient had an AED attached.
The patient was transported to BRRH where he died. Staff at Manor Care reported they last saw the patient at approximately 4:30 am when he was wandering the halls. They brought him back to his room. While doing rounds, the staff found the victim on his floor at approximately 6:30 am. The victim was housed in the area of the facility for dementia patients.
The Palm Beach County Medical Examiner and Boca Raton Police detectives continue to investigate. Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Hanley at 561‐338‐1344.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County
- Boynton Police Nab Juvenile Attacker, Ask For Other Victims To Come Forward
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake