BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca PD) — Investigators from the Boca Raton Police Services Department are investigating the suspicious death of a patient of Manor Care, 375 W Yamato Road. At approximately 7:45 am, officers responded to the Boca Raton Regional Hospital (BRRH) emergency room and met with medical personnel who transported and treated the patient.
The investigation revealed that the victim was found on the floor next to his bed in his room at approximately 6:30 am by staff. When Boca Raton Fire‐Rescue personnel arrived, staff was conducting CPR and the patient had an AED attached.
The patient was transported to BRRH where he died. Staff at Manor Care reported they last saw the patient at approximately 4:30 am when he was wandering the halls. They brought him back to his room. While doing rounds, the staff found the victim on his floor at approximately 6:30 am. The victim was housed in the area of the facility for dementia patients.
The Palm Beach County Medical Examiner and Boca Raton Police detectives continue to investigate. Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Hanley at 561‐338‐1344.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation