BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Verbatim Press Release from PBSO and PBFR) — On April 12, 2019, at approximately 8:54 pm, deputies responded to the 3000 block of S.STATE HIGHWAY A1A, JUPITER, in reference to a drowning. Upon arrival to Jupiter Medical Center PBSO deputy learned that the victim, Erica Ramos, DOB: 11/01/78, of Virginia, was swimming with her friends and husband, in the ocean. The waves started to get rough(er) at which time the victim was struck by several coarse waves and ripping current that drifted her further away. Her husband attempted to save her but was unsuccessful. A bystander assisted the decedent victim back to shore where she was unconscious and not breathing. EMS arrived on scene, provided aid and transported the victim to the hospital where she was pronounced dead at 9:08 pm. The investigation is pending toxicology/ME report analysis.
On Saturday April 13th, 2019, PBSO Marine Unit responded the Intracoastal Waterway at 7400 South Flagler Drive in reference to a black male who jumped off his boat to retrieve a fishing rod and didn’t return to the boat. WPB Fire Rescue Diver’s responded and PBSO Marine Unit transported the diver’s to the location. Diver’s located the victim, Caesar Allen, DOB: 9/20/50, of Boynton Beach, body approximately ten feet below the surface. The victim was transported by WPBFR to Good Samaritan Hospital where he was pronounced deceased at 2:28 pm. No signs of foul play. The body was transported to the Medical Examiner’s Office for an autopsy. The investigations is pending.
From Palm Beach County Fire Rescue:
At 4pm crews responded to reports of a person in a lake inside the Bay Hill Village at Winston Trails development. First arriving firefighters found one person in the water and on evaluation the person was deceased. The incident has been turned over to law enforcement, please contact PBSO for more information.
In addition … PBSO Marine Unit deputies responded and pulled the victim, Aaron Lenz, DOB: 9/30/91, of Minnesota,from the water. Detectives from the Violent Crimes Division responded and are investigating the death further. More information will be released when it becomes available.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected