BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Days after Boca Raton Police confirm a suspicious death investigation at Manor Care in Boca Raton, Regents Park — another nursing facility — finds itself facing a lawsuit following the death of a resident.
Regents Park of Boca Raton at 6363 Verde Trail in Boca, and its executive officers Jack Rajchenbach and Aaron Hollander are accused of negligently caring for war veteran Martin Kaplan.
Kaplan, according to the lawsuit, fell while unsupervised at the facility and sustained traumatic injury. He died at Boca Raton Regional Hospital several days later.
Read the complete lawsuit which you may download, below.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Now 140 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- HURRICANE CENTER: South Florida Near System’s Path
- West Boca Raton’s David Cohen Jailed On Money Laundering, Fraud Charges
- UPDATE: DISTANCE LEARNING COULD END IN JANUARY, PALM BEACH SCHOOLS ISSUES STATEMENT
- Florida Dept. of Ed. Calls Rumor Of “Distance Learning” Ending “False Narrative”
- FLORIDA COVID: 5,489 New Infections Reported, Highest One Day Total In Weeks
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers