BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton’s John Giorgi is being sued by a division of the Subway corporation for failing to pay rent on several Subway stores throughout Palm Beach County.
Giorgi, according to the filing, was the franchisee responsible for Subway locations at 7531 N. Federal Highway (the Boca Valley Plaza Shopping Center), 2200 Glades Road (Glades Plaza), and the YMCA at 6631 Palmetto Circle in Boca Raton.
The suit alleges that Giorgi owes roughly $65,000 in payments.
Read the complete filing by downloading it, below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form