BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office tells us that Thomas Culligan, 26, of the 11400 block of Boca Woods Lane died Saturday when his scooter crashed into a 2007 Dodge Caravan.
The Caravan was legally parked, according to investigators.
“Culligan was transported to Delray Medical Center,” said police “where he was later pronounced deceased.”
The crash happened around 7 p.m. in front of 10326 Boca Woods Lane.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak