BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Palm Beach County jury has found Jayson Acevedo NOT GUILTY of sexual battery.
Acevedo was arrested and charged in November of 2017. His arrest, which we reported, received local media attention.
Acevedo reached out to say that he was just found not guilty which is confirmed by court records.
PBSO made the arrest on November 18, 2017.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- OMNI MIDDLE BOCA: Overflow Rooms In Use, Shortage Of Supplies Already
- FLORIDA COVID: State Passes 13,000 Deaths, Infections Rising Again
- Palm Beach Schools: Constant Hand Washing, Masking, When Is Learning Time?
- Serious DUI Charge For Andrea Kruse of West Boca Raton
- Police Jail Delray Beach Man On Battery, Resisting Charges
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Stalking, Intimidation
- Boca Raton Area School Principals Being Praised For Early COVID Plans
- Boca Teacher Says Parents Are Huge Problem For Virtual Education
- FHP Releases Name Of Trooper Involved In Delray Beach Shooting