Lawsuit filed, claims misconduct, gross negligence
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If true, the allegations made in a stunning court filing just obtained by BocaNewsNow.com reveal an incredible abuse of power — mixed with management issues — at Buddha Sky Bar in Delray Beach.
In the filing, which you can read below, a 66 year old man and his 61 year old girlfriend stopped by Buddha Sky Bar for a quick cocktail before moving on to a Sushi restaurant. For apparently no reason, the bouncer — employed by Mas Security — allegedly assaulted the man, leaving him bloodied in full view of others.
A public records search suggests that while police responded to the scene, no charges were filed. The defendant — the bouncer — was not arrested.
Read the complete lawsuit below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month