Lawsuit filed, claims misconduct, gross negligence
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If true, the allegations made in a stunning court filing just obtained by BocaNewsNow.com reveal an incredible abuse of power — mixed with management issues — at Buddha Sky Bar in Delray Beach.
In the filing, which you can read below, a 66 year old man and his 61 year old girlfriend stopped by Buddha Sky Bar for a quick cocktail before moving on to a Sushi restaurant. For apparently no reason, the bouncer — employed by Mas Security — allegedly assaulted the man, leaving him bloodied in full view of others.
A public records search suggests that while police responded to the scene, no charges were filed. The defendant — the bouncer — was not arrested.
Read the complete lawsuit below.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Listen To The 911 Call When Man Found With Blood, White Powder
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, This Time Tuesday
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Major Crash At Palmetto Park Road And U.S. 441
- Thunderstorms Likely Sunday Night, Then Decent Week Ahead
- Former Miami Dolphin Vontae Davis Arrested For DUI In South Florida