Lawsuit filed, claims misconduct, gross negligence
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If true, the allegations made in a stunning court filing just obtained by BocaNewsNow.com reveal an incredible abuse of power — mixed with management issues — at Buddha Sky Bar in Delray Beach.
In the filing, which you can read below, a 66 year old man and his 61 year old girlfriend stopped by Buddha Sky Bar for a quick cocktail before moving on to a Sushi restaurant. For apparently no reason, the bouncer — employed by Mas Security — allegedly assaulted the man, leaving him bloodied in full view of others.
A public records search suggests that while police responded to the scene, no charges were filed. The defendant — the bouncer — was not arrested.
Read the complete lawsuit below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 877-5FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Home Values Dropping, Selling Fast
- Rental Assistance Offered By City of Boynton Beach
- Florida Residents Scammed By Former NFL Player Says DOJ
- BOCA POLICE: Teen Uses Stolen Credit Card But Her Real Address, Is Busted
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary