Lawsuit filed, claims misconduct, gross negligence
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If true, the allegations made in a stunning court filing just obtained by BocaNewsNow.com reveal an incredible abuse of power — mixed with management issues — at Buddha Sky Bar in Delray Beach.
In the filing, which you can read below, a 66 year old man and his 61 year old girlfriend stopped by Buddha Sky Bar for a quick cocktail before moving on to a Sushi restaurant. For apparently no reason, the bouncer — employed by Mas Security — allegedly assaulted the man, leaving him bloodied in full view of others.
A public records search suggests that while police responded to the scene, no charges were filed. The defendant — the bouncer — was not arrested.
Read the complete lawsuit below.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected