Lawsuit filed, claims misconduct, gross negligence
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If true, the allegations made in a stunning court filing just obtained by BocaNewsNow.com reveal an incredible abuse of power — mixed with management issues — at Buddha Sky Bar in Delray Beach.
In the filing, which you can read below, a 66 year old man and his 61 year old girlfriend stopped by Buddha Sky Bar for a quick cocktail before moving on to a Sushi restaurant. For apparently no reason, the bouncer — employed by Mas Security — allegedly assaulted the man, leaving him bloodied in full view of others.
A public records search suggests that while police responded to the scene, no charges were filed. The defendant — the bouncer — was not arrested.
Read the complete lawsuit below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested