BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca Raton Police Foundation) — The Boca Raton Police Foundation today announced its partnership with Ring and details for the upcoming launch of a joint subsidy program that will provide discounts for local residents who wish to purchase select home security devices. With funds approved by the Foundation along with matching funds from Ring, the $20,000 program will enable 200 verified City of Boca Raton residents to receive a $100 discount code to use towards the purchase select Ring security devices. The subsidy program will kick off with a launch event on June 6, 2019 at the Boca Raton Downtown Library where eligible residents may attend in-person and participate in the program on a first-come, first-served basis.
WHAT: Ring Subsidy Program Launch Event
WHEN: June 6, 2019 from 6:00 – 8:00 PM
WHERE: Boca Raton Downtown Library 400 NW 2nd Avenue Boca Raton, FL 33432
WHO: Representatives from Ring & Boca Raton Police Foundation invite local residents to join them for a launch event for the new subsidy program with opportunities to;
· Register for the subsidy program (registrants must be City of Boca Raton residents with a valid form of ID & copy of a utility bill).
· Learn more about Ring security devices, ask questions & purchase products on-site.
· Purchase eligible devices and select accessories on-site.
Residents are encouraged to review full program details included below and refer to eligible product details, FAQs and other information available on Ring’s website prior to attending the launch event.
Residents will not have the option to RSVP in advance and are encouraged to arrive early and prepared via the instructions below.
For questions about the Ring subsidy program, please email email@example.com.
About the Subsidy Program
The subsidy program will incentivize the purchase of Ring Video Doorbells and Ring security devices that connect to a user’s mobile device via the free Ring app (iOS/Android). Residents are then notified when the device’s motion sensor is activated or if someone rings their Doorbell; they can also choose to view the camera’s live video feed at any time. Optional video subscription services are available for purchase to residents who want to save their Ring recordings to view or share them at a later time.
Boca Raton Police Foundation Program Details and How to Participate
· The subsidy program will open to City of Boca Raton residents who attend the kick-off event with proper documentation from June 6, 2019 from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
· Residents must attend the kick-off event in person and provide a valid form of Government ID and a copy of a utility bill in order to verify residency and receive their subsidy discount info on a first-come, first-served basis.
· Discounts will be provided to confirmed residents and applied by a Ring team member at checkout towards the purchase of eligible Ring products at the event. Only credit card purchases will be accepted, no cash or checks.
· City of Boca Raton residents will have the opportunity to purchase the following devices with a $100 off the retail price:
o Video Doorbell 2
o Video Doorbell Pro
o Spotlight Cam Solar
o Spotlight Cam Battery
o Spotlight Cam Wired
o Floodlight Cam
o Stick-Up Cam Battery
o Stick-Up Cam Wired
o Ring Alarm Security Kit (5-Piece)
· Ring is also offering $30 off additional security devices with a maximum of two (2) per household, and 20% off accessories. Visit Ring’s website for product descriptions and specifications.
· Residents will also need to pay an additional subscription fee if they would like to save device footage or sign-up for the alarm monitoring service. For more information about Ring’s products, please visit com/products.
· If the subsidy does not sell out during the kick-off event, the Boca Raton Police Foundation will post an application form to their website allowing other residents to participate until the program funding limit has been reached.
· Eligible residents will be sent a set of codes redeemable only on Ring.com at 3pm PT daily Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
About Boca Raton Police Foundation
The Boca Raton Police Foundation is a non-profit 501c(3) organization that exists to support the Boca Raton Police Department through the acceptance, management and disbursement of tax-deductible gifts and contributions. The mission of the Foundation is to back up Boca’s finest by funding the latest technology and training to enhance the safety of our community.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny