COCONUT CREEK, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Florida Lottery) — The Florida Lottery announces that Elizabeth Desimone, 36, of Coconut Creek, claimed a $1 million top prize in the $1,000,000 LUCK Scratch-Off game at Florida Lottery Headquarters in Tallahassee. She chose to receive her winnings as a one-time, lump-sum payment of $700,000.00.
Desimone purchased her winning ticket from Publix, located at 411 South Cypress Road in Pompano Beach. The retailer will receive a $2,000 bonus commission for selling the winning Scratch-Off ticket.
The $5 game, $1,000,000 LUCK launched in February and features eight top prizes of $1 million and over $72.8 million in total cash prizes. The game’s overall odds of winning are one-in-4.04.
Scratch-Offs are an important part of the Lottery’s portfolio of games, generating more than $871 million for the Educational Enhancement Trust Fund (EETF) in FY 2017-18, and comprising approximately 69 percent of ticket sales.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center
- FLORIDA COVID: Ventilator Use Rises As Hospitalizations Fall
- SEEMAN HOLTZ: As Fraud Investigation Continues, Court Assigns Monitor
- Boca Raton Man Charged With DUI, Resisting, Fleeing, More
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Forming East Of Florida Thursday