BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Gianni Mesa, 25, remains in the Palm Beach County Jail following his arrest on charges of sexual assault and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
The alleged victim is identified as being older than 12 years of age but younger than 18.
According to the arrest report, which you can read below, Gianni and the alleged victim smoked marijuana and drank vodka before engaging in sexual intercourse.
Police say they have a recording of a “controlled” phone call in which Gianni discusses the incident with the child.
Read the police report here:
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man, With White Claw Beer, Lunges At Cop
- AIRPORT PARKING: Again, Fort Lauderdale Says Garages Full, Opens Overflow
- CLAUDETTE FORMS: Tropical Storm Battering Coast, Florida In Warning Zone
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism