BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Gianni Mesa, 25, remains in the Palm Beach County Jail following his arrest on charges of sexual assault and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
The alleged victim is identified as being older than 12 years of age but younger than 18.
According to the arrest report, which you can read below, Gianni and the alleged victim smoked marijuana and drank vodka before engaging in sexual intercourse.
Police say they have a recording of a “controlled” phone call in which Gianni discusses the incident with the child.
Read the police report here:
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up