UPDATE: Thanks to lots and lots of emails from our very smart readers, the creature seen above is … drum roll please … a Lubber Grasshopper.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Just when you thought the bizarre species invasion was limited to overgrown Iguanas that appear to be direct relatives of the animal cast of Jurassic Park, this bizarre creature has been appearing over recent days in the western parts of Palm Beach County. (It may be in other places but this is where BocaNewsNow.com) has seen it.
An amateur search suggests its could be a New Zealand Giant Cricket, a child-eating cockroach (we made that up), or a secret “bug” in use by federal investigators spying on the never ending list of criminals who live amongst us. If you know what it is, email us at news (at) bocanewsnow.com. See it in your part of Palm Beach County? Send us a pic.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch