BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach resident Gabriella Farao, 27, is out of jail on bond following her arrest by Boca Raton Police for “leaving the scene of an accident with injury.”
According to a police report which you can read below, Farao hit a car in the area of 3050 Norwood Place, then crashed into a pole as she tried to leave the scene.
Police say she attempted to flee because she was driving her boyfriend’s car and “didn’t want to get in trouble.”
Read the report:
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Beach Resident Matthew Guntle Killed In Crash
- Ferrari Sues, Wants Its $400k Car Back From Palm Beach County Man
- West Delray Beach Resident Jailed On DUI Charge
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk