SUIT: Karen Sommers Falls From Bike On Speed Bump, Sues
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Karen Sommers, who public records suggests owns a home in Addison Reserve, is suing Addison Reserve over the placement of speed bumps in the country club community. Sommers claims Addison Reserve is responsible for her falling from her bike — when she road over a speed bump (or otherwise came into contact with the speed bump) — on November 11th, 2018.
From the suit: “Plaintiff Karen Sommers was riding her bicycle near the intersection of Addison Reserve Drive and Magdalena Place as an invitee when she, in traversing the road, encountered the Defendant Addison Reserve Master Property Owners Association, Inc’s, speed bump which caused her to fall from her bicycle, injuring herself.”
Read the complete suit below.
To our readers: without knowing more about the suit but as a general matter of practice and to quote our good friend Grover from Sesame Street: If you are on a bike and can’t go through the speed bump, and can’t go over the speed bump, we suggest driving around the speed bump.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DELRAY BEACH DOUBLE HOMICIDE: Two Dead In Overnight Shooting
- Fewer Florida Flight Issues Tuesday Morning, But Delays Continue
- DUI Arrests In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach From July 4th
- TRAFFIC: Roads To Close For July 4th Fireworks, DUI Patrols To Intensify
- BOYNTON BEACH BODY: Police Charge Delray Man With Murder
- Woman Airlifted After Fire At Century Village Boca Raton
- MISSING: This Teen Is Missing, South Florida Police Are Asking For Your Help
- Fatal Stabbing In Broward County, Police Ask For Tips
- KINGS POINT: Another Resident Arrested, This Time For DUI