SUIT: Karen Sommers Falls From Bike On Speed Bump, Sues
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Karen Sommers, who public records suggests owns a home in Addison Reserve, is suing Addison Reserve over the placement of speed bumps in the country club community. Sommers claims Addison Reserve is responsible for her falling from her bike — when she road over a speed bump (or otherwise came into contact with the speed bump) — on November 11th, 2018.
From the suit: “Plaintiff Karen Sommers was riding her bicycle near the intersection of Addison Reserve Drive and Magdalena Place as an invitee when she, in traversing the road, encountered the Defendant Addison Reserve Master Property Owners Association, Inc’s, speed bump which caused her to fall from her bicycle, injuring herself.”
Read the complete suit below.
To our readers: without knowing more about the suit but as a general matter of practice and to quote our good friend Grover from Sesame Street: If you are on a bike and can’t go through the speed bump, and can’t go over the speed bump, we suggest driving around the speed bump.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch