WEST BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Falls resident Christopher Rose spent nearly two days in the Palm Beach County Jail after his ex-girlfriend claimed that he pushed her from a bed and into a door, leaving her with a bloodied and potentially broken nose.
The ex-girlfriend, according to the police report, came over to Rose’s house around 1 a.m. Wednesday. The allegedly incident occurred as she said she tried to leave Rose’s Kenton Way home around 7 a.m.
Read the complete police report below.
Rose was charged with “Battery — Cause Bodily Harm.”
He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around noon on Wednesday. He was released on his own recognizance early Friday morning.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside