WEST BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Falls resident Christopher Rose spent nearly two days in the Palm Beach County Jail after his ex-girlfriend claimed that he pushed her from a bed and into a door, leaving her with a bloodied and potentially broken nose.
The ex-girlfriend, according to the police report, came over to Rose’s house around 1 a.m. Wednesday. The allegedly incident occurred as she said she tried to leave Rose’s Kenton Way home around 7 a.m.
Read the complete police report below.
Rose was charged with “Battery — Cause Bodily Harm.”
He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around noon on Wednesday. He was released on his own recognizance early Friday morning.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates