WEST BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Falls resident Christopher Rose spent nearly two days in the Palm Beach County Jail after his ex-girlfriend claimed that he pushed her from a bed and into a door, leaving her with a bloodied and potentially broken nose.
The ex-girlfriend, according to the police report, came over to Rose’s house around 1 a.m. Wednesday. The allegedly incident occurred as she said she tried to leave Rose’s Kenton Way home around 7 a.m.
Read the complete police report below.
Rose was charged with “Battery — Cause Bodily Harm.”
He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around noon on Wednesday. He was released on his own recognizance early Friday morning.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive