WEST BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Falls resident Christopher Rose spent nearly two days in the Palm Beach County Jail after his ex-girlfriend claimed that he pushed her from a bed and into a door, leaving her with a bloodied and potentially broken nose.
The ex-girlfriend, according to the police report, came over to Rose’s house around 1 a.m. Wednesday. The allegedly incident occurred as she said she tried to leave Rose’s Kenton Way home around 7 a.m.
Read the complete police report below.
Rose was charged with “Battery — Cause Bodily Harm.”
He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around noon on Wednesday. He was released on his own recognizance early Friday morning.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Beach Resident Matthew Guntle Killed In Crash
- Ferrari Sues, Wants Its $400k Car Back From Palm Beach County Man
- West Delray Beach Resident Jailed On DUI Charge
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk