Lauderhill PD Car, Motorcyclist Collide In South Palm Beach County.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Lauderhill Police Department received an alert from the Boca Raton Police Department in reference to a stolen vehicle from the City of Boca Raton,that was pinning in the City of Lauderhill. Upon Lauderhill PD Officers checking the area, the stolen vehicle was located and a second vehicle that was following behind the initial vehicle was also identified as being stolen.
As the Lauderhill PD Officers attempted to conduct a traffic stop on the second vehicle that had been identified as stolen, a pursuit ensues. The pursuit continued from the City of Lauderhill onto Interstate 95 where it was terminated sometime after entering into Palm Beach County. The Lauderhill Officers continued traveling northbound on Interstate 95 until one of the Officers spotted a vehicle that was in the right grass shoulder.
Upon one of the officers attempting to enter the shoulder to make contact with the vehicle, a collision occurred between the Officer’s marked patrol unit and a motorcycle. The driver of the motorcycle, an Asian Male, was transported via ground to Martin South Medical Center, where he was pronounced deceased at approximately 3:16am. At this time this case is still pending investigation.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Body Found In Boynton Beach Garage
- Woodfield Country Club Sued Over Flooded Car, Refuses To Pay Employee
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 70 Percent Chance System Forms South of Florida
- Delray Beach Woman Arrested, DUI Hit And Run
- TWO SYSTEMS: Hurricane Center Watching Two Waves East, West Of Florida
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Wife Finds Husband With Hookers, Attacks
- Woman Speeding On Glades Road Arrested For DUI In Boca Raton
- Water Treatment Dates Set, May Taste Weird In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton
- While Publix Refuses To Vaccinate Young Children, Palm Beach County Offers Shots