BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man and his wife are suing Tesla, claiming a test drive overseen by an employee of the company’s Boca Raton Town Center Mall store left the man critically injured.
According to the suit, which you can read below, Paul Stile was with a Tesla employee engaged in a test drive on Butts Road near the mall when the driver — allegedly — engaged in a series of high speed/sudden stop maneuvers. The gravitational force of the car play, according to the suit, left Mr. Stiles injured. He and his wife Catherine filed suit against Tesla Florida in Palm Beach County Circuit Court.
It is unclear from the initial complaint if the Tesla suffered an ‘auto pilot” malfunction, or if the Tesla employee went rogue.
Download the suit here:
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman