BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man and his wife are suing Tesla, claiming a test drive overseen by an employee of the company’s Boca Raton Town Center Mall store left the man critically injured.
According to the suit, which you can read below, Paul Stile was with a Tesla employee engaged in a test drive on Butts Road near the mall when the driver — allegedly — engaged in a series of high speed/sudden stop maneuvers. The gravitational force of the car play, according to the suit, left Mr. Stiles injured. He and his wife Catherine filed suit against Tesla Florida in Palm Beach County Circuit Court.
It is unclear from the initial complaint if the Tesla suffered an ‘auto pilot” malfunction, or if the Tesla employee went rogue.
Download the suit here:
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive