BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man and his wife are suing Tesla, claiming a test drive overseen by an employee of the company’s Boca Raton Town Center Mall store left the man critically injured.
According to the suit, which you can read below, Paul Stile was with a Tesla employee engaged in a test drive on Butts Road near the mall when the driver — allegedly — engaged in a series of high speed/sudden stop maneuvers. The gravitational force of the car play, according to the suit, left Mr. Stiles injured. He and his wife Catherine filed suit against Tesla Florida in Palm Beach County Circuit Court.
It is unclear from the initial complaint if the Tesla suffered an ‘auto pilot” malfunction, or if the Tesla employee went rogue.
Download the suit here:
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat
- BREAKING: Shots Fired In Boca Raton
- Health Inspector Cites Local McDonald’s For Insects, Garbage
- Boca Raton Woman Pulls Gun On Former Israeli Defense Force Soldier
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers