BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man and his wife are suing Tesla, claiming a test drive overseen by an employee of the company’s Boca Raton Town Center Mall store left the man critically injured.
According to the suit, which you can read below, Paul Stile was with a Tesla employee engaged in a test drive on Butts Road near the mall when the driver — allegedly — engaged in a series of high speed/sudden stop maneuvers. The gravitational force of the car play, according to the suit, left Mr. Stiles injured. He and his wife Catherine filed suit against Tesla Florida in Palm Beach County Circuit Court.
It is unclear from the initial complaint if the Tesla suffered an ‘auto pilot” malfunction, or if the Tesla employee went rogue.
Download the suit here:
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Popular Boca Raton Restaurant Was Shut For Roaches, Health Code Violations
- CDC: If Vaccinated, Some Family Visiting Okay, But No Travel, No Word On Restaurants
- Silky, Smooth and Slippery: Victoria’s Secret Sued By Palm Beach County Woman
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Battering Senior Citizen
- School Board Member Dr. Robinson: It’s Time To Step Up On FSA’s
- In Hidden Trump, DeSantis COVID Report, Florida Looking Better
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now