BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Boca Raton Police Department is requesting that anyone near the scene of the murder on NW 49th Street grant access to the police department to search their Ring Video Doorbells for the white box truck seen leaving the scene.
Evelyn Smith Udell was allegedly killed by Jorge Luis Dupre Lachazo, driving for a Best Buy delivery service. He is charged with killing Udell and arson.
The police department is asking all homeowners to permit them to search their online Ring Doorbell video.
Amazon has previously suggested that it will comply with lawfully issued subpoenas when police seek access to video but are denied by homeowners.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Beach Resident Matthew Guntle Killed In Crash
- Ferrari Sues, Wants Its $400k Car Back From Palm Beach County Man
- West Delray Beach Resident Jailed On DUI Charge
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk