BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Boca Raton Police Department is requesting that anyone near the scene of the murder on NW 49th Street grant access to the police department to search their Ring Video Doorbells for the white box truck seen leaving the scene.
Evelyn Smith Udell was allegedly killed by Jorge Luis Dupre Lachazo, driving for a Best Buy delivery service. He is charged with killing Udell and arson.
The police department is asking all homeowners to permit them to search their online Ring Doorbell video.
Amazon has previously suggested that it will comply with lawfully issued subpoenas when police seek access to video but are denied by homeowners.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Jewish Man Ordered Off Delta Flight From Fort Lauderdale To NYC Over Hat
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Neglect After Toddler Abused, Images Uploaded
- Boca Raton Man Tries To Avoid, But Kills, Hollywood Man Illegally Crossing Street
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 SHUT SOUTHBOUND IN BROWARD COUNTY
- UPDATE: DOUBLE FATAL CRASH IN WEST BOCA RATON MAY HAVE BEEN DUI RELATED
- Boca Raton Police Investigate Overnight Shooting Behind Aura
- TWO KILLED IN CRASH ON 441 AT KIMBERLY BLVD. IN WEST BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Playing With His Jalapeño In Chipotle Parking Lot