DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Miles Knapp of Lawson Blvd. in Delray Beach is now out of the Palm Beach County Jail following his early morning arrest.
Delray Beach Police charged Knapp with “DUI — blood alcohol .15 or higher” and “driving while license is suspended.”
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed as of 10:30 Sunday morning. Knapp was booked into jail at 3:33 a.m. and was released at 10:16 on his own recognizance. A court date is pending.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: Man Used University of Florida Students In Massive Fraud
- FAU Presents Virtual Dance Concert
- COVID: Palm Beach County ER Visits Increasing
- Palm Beach County Voting: Nearly Half Of Eligible Voters Have Already Voted
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis
- Palm Beach Schools: 209 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Raton’s Ruben Uraga Jailed, Is Sex Offender
- APOLOGY: William Latson, Fired Spanish River High Principal, Says Not Holocaust Denier