BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A public service announcement from your friends at BocaNewsNow.com: spend some time today or tomorrow taking photos — even videos — of your house. Go room by room. Focus on valuable items. Capture a sense of how everything looks before Dorian strikes.
Should you suffer damage in the storm, these photos will be invaluable as you work with adjustors — and most likely lawyers — to battle your insurance company into paying. And while it should go without saying, don’t just keep the photos on your phone or camera. Upload them to DropBox, Google Drive, iCloud, or any other online service. Leaving them on your phone — or on an SD card sitting on your desk — will do you no good if you truly suffer damage.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Expected To Form East Of Florida, Bad Weather Weekend
- Multi-Vehicle Crash At Yamato and Lyons In Boca Raton, Overturned Car
- Boca Raton Trainer Arrested, Charged With DUI After Crash
- Did Boca Raton Woman Really Double Park So She Could Run Into CycleBar?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Watching Developing System East Of Florida, It’s Growing
- Delray Beach Optometrist, Allegedly Driving On BMW Rim, Charged With DUI
- Feeding South Florida’s 5K Set For This Weekend In Palm Beach County
- Cops Nab Car Thief Ring At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Expected To Form East Of Florida, Watch It