BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A public service announcement from your friends at BocaNewsNow.com: spend some time today or tomorrow taking photos — even videos — of your house. Go room by room. Focus on valuable items. Capture a sense of how everything looks before Dorian strikes.
Should you suffer damage in the storm, these photos will be invaluable as you work with adjustors — and most likely lawyers — to battle your insurance company into paying. And while it should go without saying, don’t just keep the photos on your phone or camera. Upload them to DropBox, Google Drive, iCloud, or any other online service. Leaving them on your phone — or on an SD card sitting on your desk — will do you no good if you truly suffer damage.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low