BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A public service announcement from your friends at BocaNewsNow.com: spend some time today or tomorrow taking photos — even videos — of your house. Go room by room. Focus on valuable items. Capture a sense of how everything looks before Dorian strikes.
Should you suffer damage in the storm, these photos will be invaluable as you work with adjustors — and most likely lawyers — to battle your insurance company into paying. And while it should go without saying, don’t just keep the photos on your phone or camera. Upload them to DropBox, Google Drive, iCloud, or any other online service. Leaving them on your phone — or on an SD card sitting on your desk — will do you no good if you truly suffer damage.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida