BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A public service announcement from your friends at BocaNewsNow.com: spend some time today or tomorrow taking photos — even videos — of your house. Go room by room. Focus on valuable items. Capture a sense of how everything looks before Dorian strikes.
Should you suffer damage in the storm, these photos will be invaluable as you work with adjustors — and most likely lawyers — to battle your insurance company into paying. And while it should go without saying, don’t just keep the photos on your phone or camera. Upload them to DropBox, Google Drive, iCloud, or any other online service. Leaving them on your phone — or on an SD card sitting on your desk — will do you no good if you truly suffer damage.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA TREND ENDS: COVID Positivity Rises
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors