BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A public service announcement from your friends at BocaNewsNow.com: spend some time today or tomorrow taking photos — even videos — of your house. Go room by room. Focus on valuable items. Capture a sense of how everything looks before Dorian strikes.
Should you suffer damage in the storm, these photos will be invaluable as you work with adjustors — and most likely lawyers — to battle your insurance company into paying. And while it should go without saying, don’t just keep the photos on your phone or camera. Upload them to DropBox, Google Drive, iCloud, or any other online service. Leaving them on your phone — or on an SD card sitting on your desk — will do you no good if you truly suffer damage.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEA AGENTS NAB ADAM RUNSDORF ON WOODFIELD COUNTRY CLUB GOLF COURSE
- AARON SINGERMAN ASKS FOR 20 MONTHS, BUT DID HIS ATTORNEYS MISLEAD?
- SIRENS: Delray Apartment Fire, Trauma At West Boca High, Unconscious At Home Depot Boca
- Mask Mandate Extended For Palm Beach County Schools
- FLORIDA: 57 Die From COVID Thursday, Two From The Flu
- JetBlue Flight Makes Emergency Return To Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- BOCA RUDETON: How Fake Is That ”Service” Dog In The Aisle?
- Boca Raton Teen Charged With Homicide, DUI, Hit And Run
- SIRENS: Car Fire On I-95, Chemical Hazard At Trump’s Mar-A-Lago, Fight In Canyon Isles