Michael Lohan Is Name Of Lyndsey Lohan’s Father.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Only in South Florida would someone with the identical name to Lyndsey Lohan’s father — who incidentally lives in Boca Raton and is often in the news — sue the owner of an Audi which was struck by Lohan’s BMW.
The Michael Lohan named in the lawsuit just filed with the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts claims that he was driving a BMW 528i on I-95 in January when Jill Martin Goodman stopped her Audi Q5 due to what may have been a mechanical problem. She stopped and abandoned the vehicle on I-95 in Delray Beach, according to the suit, in a lane of travel.
The Michael Lohan driving the BMW crashed into Goodman’s Audi, allegedly causing pain, suffering, disfigurement and disability.
Read the entire suit, below.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County: Don’t Mail Your Ballot, Hand Deliver
- Hurricane Center: Another Tropical System Forming
- Palm Beach Students Not Distancing Says School Board Member
- FEDS: Man Used University of Florida Students In Massive Fraud
- FAU Presents Virtual Dance Concert
- COVID: Palm Beach County ER Visits Increasing
- Palm Beach County Voting: Nearly Half Of Eligible Voters Have Already Voted
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis