Michael Lohan Is Name Of Lyndsey Lohan’s Father.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Only in South Florida would someone with the identical name to Lyndsey Lohan’s father — who incidentally lives in Boca Raton and is often in the news — sue the owner of an Audi which was struck by Lohan’s BMW.
The Michael Lohan named in the lawsuit just filed with the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts claims that he was driving a BMW 528i on I-95 in January when Jill Martin Goodman stopped her Audi Q5 due to what may have been a mechanical problem. She stopped and abandoned the vehicle on I-95 in Delray Beach, according to the suit, in a lane of travel.
The Michael Lohan driving the BMW crashed into Goodman’s Audi, allegedly causing pain, suffering, disfigurement and disability.
Read the entire suit, below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation