Michael Lohan Is Name Of Lyndsey Lohan’s Father.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Only in South Florida would someone with the identical name to Lyndsey Lohan’s father — who incidentally lives in Boca Raton and is often in the news — sue the owner of an Audi which was struck by Lohan’s BMW.
The Michael Lohan named in the lawsuit just filed with the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts claims that he was driving a BMW 528i on I-95 in January when Jill Martin Goodman stopped her Audi Q5 due to what may have been a mechanical problem. She stopped and abandoned the vehicle on I-95 in Delray Beach, according to the suit, in a lane of travel.
The Michael Lohan driving the BMW crashed into Goodman’s Audi, allegedly causing pain, suffering, disfigurement and disability.
Read the entire suit, below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations