POLICE: Alarm Didn’t Activate. $30K In Jewelry Stolen.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has learned that PBSO found blood on the smashed “impact” window on the home where roughly $30,000 worth of jewelry was reportedly stolen earlier this week. The burglary occurred in the 16300 block of Pantheon Pass in the gated community of Seven Bridges.
Police tell BocaNewsNow.com that the homeowner states she set her alarm when she left on Friday, September 20th for “a trip.” When she returned Monday, September 23rd, she found the rear master bedroom window smashed and $30,000 worth of “articles and jewelry” stolen. The alarm, according to investigators was never activated because the window wasn’t opened. The alleged burglar entered and exited through the smashed window. Any installed motion detectors did not activate.
Police say the homeowner was “unable” to provide an inventory of the jewelry — or photos of the missing items, however blood was found on the window frame and swabbed for DNA evidence.
Anyone with information is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 800-458-TIPS, or download the PBSO app and provide information anonymously.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…