Infirm told “to walk” by paving crew
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Workers from All County Paving (1180 SW 10th Street, Delray Beach) inexplicably blocked entrances and roadways in Shadowood Square Saturday morning creating traffic havoc and — at one point — even telling those in wheelchairs to “just walk.”
Supervisor Adam Paris — shown — was too busy smoking to speak with BocaNewsNow.com, or to manage his “crew” which aggressively engaged customers and drivers in the area.
Shadowood Square is home to Gymnastics Plus where grandparents — many infirm — often watch young children in gymnastics classes on weekend mornings. The All County Paving crew told those elderly, infirm grandparents that they couldn’t have access to the center.
Adam Harris directed questions and complaints to All County’s Herb Miller who did not immediately return a call to BocaNewsNow.com.
It is unclear if permits were pulled for the paving work or if Palm Beach County was notified of the road closures.
It was also immediately unclear if All County workers understood the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) or what violation they may be cited for by blocking the elderly or infirm from unfettered access.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Driver Allegedly Responsible For Killing Six In Delray Crash Cited In May By Police
- FLIGHT CANCELLED: Airlines Cancelling Flights Into, Out Of Florida
- New COVID Problems In Palm Beach County Schools
- KEEP YOUR PETS WARM: Palm Beach County Issues Guide For Pending Chill
- UPDATE: SIX DEAD IN WEST DELRAY BEACH CRASH
- At Least Two Killed In Crash At 441 And Atlantic Avenue Overnight
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…