Infirm told “to walk” by paving crew
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Workers from All County Paving (1180 SW 10th Street, Delray Beach) inexplicably blocked entrances and roadways in Shadowood Square Saturday morning creating traffic havoc and — at one point — even telling those in wheelchairs to “just walk.”
Supervisor Adam Paris — shown — was too busy smoking to speak with BocaNewsNow.com, or to manage his “crew” which aggressively engaged customers and drivers in the area.
Shadowood Square is home to Gymnastics Plus where grandparents — many infirm — often watch young children in gymnastics classes on weekend mornings. The All County Paving crew told those elderly, infirm grandparents that they couldn’t have access to the center.
Adam Harris directed questions and complaints to All County’s Herb Miller who did not immediately return a call to BocaNewsNow.com.
It is unclear if permits were pulled for the paving work or if Palm Beach County was notified of the road closures.
It was also immediately unclear if All County workers understood the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) or what violation they may be cited for by blocking the elderly or infirm from unfettered access.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive