BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boynton Beach Water Utilities) — Boynton Beach Utilities experienced an electrical issue at a water treatment plant that caused low water pressure in your service area for a very short time. While the water distribution system did not completely lose pressure, it was at a level that requires the Utility issue notice to all affected customers and the notice will remain in effect until the Utility ensures the water has been fully tested and is safe.
As a precaution, the Utility is issuing a PRECAUTIONARY BOIL WATER NOTICE. All water used for drinking, cooking, making ice, brushing teeth or dishwashing should be boiled. A rolling boil for a minimum of one minute is sufficient. Bottled water may be used as an alternative.
The Utility has corrected the issue and will completely test the water distribution system to ensure the water is safe for all uses. Once the water system is cleared, the Utility will notify you that the PRECAUTIONARY BOIL WATER NOTICE is no longer in effect.
Please share this information with anyone who uses water from the Utility who may not have this notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This PRECAUTIONARY BOIL WATER NOTICE will remain in effect until the problem has been corrected and the water is safe to drink.
For more information, the public may contact:
Boynton Beach Utilities
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive