BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boynton Beach Water Utilities) — Boynton Beach Utilities experienced an electrical issue at a water treatment plant that caused low water pressure in your service area for a very short time. While the water distribution system did not completely lose pressure, it was at a level that requires the Utility issue notice to all affected customers and the notice will remain in effect until the Utility ensures the water has been fully tested and is safe.
As a precaution, the Utility is issuing a PRECAUTIONARY BOIL WATER NOTICE. All water used for drinking, cooking, making ice, brushing teeth or dishwashing should be boiled. A rolling boil for a minimum of one minute is sufficient. Bottled water may be used as an alternative.
The Utility has corrected the issue and will completely test the water distribution system to ensure the water is safe for all uses. Once the water system is cleared, the Utility will notify you that the PRECAUTIONARY BOIL WATER NOTICE is no longer in effect.
Please share this information with anyone who uses water from the Utility who may not have this notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This PRECAUTIONARY BOIL WATER NOTICE will remain in effect until the problem has been corrected and the water is safe to drink.
For more information, the public may contact:
Boynton Beach Utilities
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pfizer COVID-19 Appointments Available In Palm Beach County
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge