BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boynton Beach Water Utilities) — The system-wide “PRECAUTIONARY BOIL WATER NOTICE” IS HEREBY RESCINDED following the correction of the water pressure issue and the satisfactory completion of the bacteriological survey showing that the water is safe to drink.
Boynton Beach Utilities has issued a new “PRECAUTIONARY BOIL WATER NOTICE” for the following areas:
· Area bounded by Woolbright Road, Old Boynton Road, Lawrence Road and Military Trail
· East of Federal Highway between MLK Boulevard and NE 6th Avenue
· Seacrest Boulevard, east to Railroad tracks from SE 21st Avenue to SE 23rd Avenue
Boynton Beach Utilities apologizes for the inconvenience experienced by its customers and is working to clear the remaining areas as soon as possible.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance
- FATAL CRASH BOCA: David Hernandez, 21, Killed, Driver Allegedly Drunk
- KIDS HOSPITALIZED FLORIDA: CDC Report Reveals Children Hospitalized With COVID
- CDC Predicts 40,867 COVID Deaths In Florida In Four Weeks
- Seven Bridges HOA Sued Again: Defamation Claim By Caterer
- FLORIDA HOSPITALS IN CRISIS, 10K COVID PATIENTS USING BEDS