BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boynton Beach Water Utilities) — The system-wide “PRECAUTIONARY BOIL WATER NOTICE” IS HEREBY RESCINDED following the correction of the water pressure issue and the satisfactory completion of the bacteriological survey showing that the water is safe to drink.
Boynton Beach Utilities has issued a new “PRECAUTIONARY BOIL WATER NOTICE” for the following areas:
· Area bounded by Woolbright Road, Old Boynton Road, Lawrence Road and Military Trail
· East of Federal Highway between MLK Boulevard and NE 6th Avenue
· Seacrest Boulevard, east to Railroad tracks from SE 21st Avenue to SE 23rd Avenue
Boynton Beach Utilities apologizes for the inconvenience experienced by its customers and is working to clear the remaining areas as soon as possible.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues