BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boynton Beach Water Utilities) — The system-wide “PRECAUTIONARY BOIL WATER NOTICE” IS HEREBY RESCINDED following the correction of the water pressure issue and the satisfactory completion of the bacteriological survey showing that the water is safe to drink.
Boynton Beach Utilities has issued a new “PRECAUTIONARY BOIL WATER NOTICE” for the following areas:
· Area bounded by Woolbright Road, Old Boynton Road, Lawrence Road and Military Trail
· East of Federal Highway between MLK Boulevard and NE 6th Avenue
· Seacrest Boulevard, east to Railroad tracks from SE 21st Avenue to SE 23rd Avenue
Boynton Beach Utilities apologizes for the inconvenience experienced by its customers and is working to clear the remaining areas as soon as possible.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny