BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boynton Beach Water Utilities) — The system-wide “PRECAUTIONARY BOIL WATER NOTICE” IS HEREBY RESCINDED following the correction of the water pressure issue and the satisfactory completion of the bacteriological survey showing that the water is safe to drink.
Boynton Beach Utilities has issued a new “PRECAUTIONARY BOIL WATER NOTICE” for the following areas:
· Area bounded by Woolbright Road, Old Boynton Road, Lawrence Road and Military Trail
· East of Federal Highway between MLK Boulevard and NE 6th Avenue
· Seacrest Boulevard, east to Railroad tracks from SE 21st Avenue to SE 23rd Avenue
Boynton Beach Utilities apologizes for the inconvenience experienced by its customers and is working to clear the remaining areas as soon as possible.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Jewish Man Ordered Off Delta Flight From Fort Lauderdale To NYC Over Hat
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Neglect After Toddler Abused, Images Uploaded
- Boca Raton Man Tries To Avoid, But Kills, Hollywood Man Illegally Crossing Street
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 SHUT SOUTHBOUND IN BROWARD COUNTY
- UPDATE: DOUBLE FATAL CRASH IN WEST BOCA RATON MAY HAVE BEEN DUI RELATED
- Boca Raton Police Investigate Overnight Shooting Behind Aura
- TWO KILLED IN CRASH ON 441 AT KIMBERLY BLVD. IN WEST BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Playing With His Jalapeño In Chipotle Parking Lot