West Boca Woman Allegedly Struck Child With Plastic Stick
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Claudia De Oliveira-Martins is facing a “cruelty toward child – abuse child without great bodily harm” charge following an alleged incident that occurred over the weekend.
Court documents and jail records show De Oliveira Martins is accused of hitting a child with the plastic stick that is described as being used to open and close (turn) windows blinds. The child was struck on the torso. According to the police report, the child was being “disrespectful.”
Claudia De Oliveira Martins of Spanish Isles Court was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail Monday evening. She was released Tuesday on her own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector