West Boca Woman Allegedly Struck Child With Plastic Stick
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Claudia De Oliveira-Martins is facing a “cruelty toward child – abuse child without great bodily harm” charge following an alleged incident that occurred over the weekend.
Court documents and jail records show De Oliveira Martins is accused of hitting a child with the plastic stick that is described as being used to open and close (turn) windows blinds. The child was struck on the torso. According to the police report, the child was being “disrespectful.”
Claudia De Oliveira Martins of Spanish Isles Court was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail Monday evening. She was released Tuesday on her own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected