West Boca Woman Allegedly Struck Child With Plastic Stick
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Claudia De Oliveira-Martins is facing a “cruelty toward child – abuse child without great bodily harm” charge following an alleged incident that occurred over the weekend.
Court documents and jail records show De Oliveira Martins is accused of hitting a child with the plastic stick that is described as being used to open and close (turn) windows blinds. The child was struck on the torso. According to the police report, the child was being “disrespectful.”
Claudia De Oliveira Martins of Spanish Isles Court was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail Monday evening. She was released Tuesday on her own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Neglect After Toddler Abused, Images Uploaded
- Boca Raton Man Tries To Avoid, But Kills, Hollywood Man Illegally Crossing Street
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 SHUT SOUTHBOUND IN BROWARD COUNTY
- UPDATE: DOUBLE FATAL CRASH IN WEST BOCA RATON MAY HAVE BEEN DUI RELATED
- Boca Raton Police Investigate Overnight Shooting Behind Aura
- TWO KILLED IN CRASH ON 441 AT KIMBERLY BLVD. IN WEST BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Playing With His Jalapeño In Chipotle Parking Lot
- FEDS: South Florida Man Pleads Guilty To Medicare Fraud