West Boca Woman Allegedly Struck Child With Plastic Stick
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Claudia De Oliveira-Martins is facing a “cruelty toward child – abuse child without great bodily harm” charge following an alleged incident that occurred over the weekend.
Court documents and jail records show De Oliveira Martins is accused of hitting a child with the plastic stick that is described as being used to open and close (turn) windows blinds. The child was struck on the torso. According to the police report, the child was being “disrespectful.”
Claudia De Oliveira Martins of Spanish Isles Court was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail Monday evening. She was released Tuesday on her own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…
- Daniel Porush, “Wolf Of Boca Raton,” Jailed On DUI Charge
- FLORIDA: At Least 40 Children Admitted To Hospitals For COVID On Monday
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: COVID Positive Children Must Miss First Days
- One Wave To Die, But Another Is Forming Says National Hurricane Center