BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca Raton Police Department Media Advisory) — On Friday, October 18, 2019 at approximately 4:00 a.m., Boca Raton Police responded to reports of shots fired in the Oaks of Boca condominium complex. Officers made contact with a male in the parking lot who had been shot several times. He was transported to Delray Medical Center.
Boca Raton Police detectives spoke with witnesses and the people involved. The investigation revealed a couple, including the victim, was engaged in a domestic disturbance and a friend was contacted by one of the parties. The friend and other known subjects, including the suspect, responded to the neighborhood and the disturbance continued in the parking lot near the clubhouse. At some point, 17-year-old Kahlyel Adams, fired several shots at the victim before fleeing the area.
Boca Raton Police detectives were able to locate Kahlyel Adams in St. Lucie County. On October 19, 2019, he was arrested and charged with Attempted Second-Degree Murder.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pfizer COVID-19 Appointments Available In Palm Beach County
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge