BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida Highway Patrol reports that a Lake Worth man died Saturday morning when he lost control of his 2018 Honda Accord while traveling Northbound on I-95 — crashing into the exit sign at Boynton Beach Blvd.
According to FHP, “(the Honda) ignited and became engulfed in fire.” Police say the front of the Accord was “wrapped up around the exit sign. The driver expired on the scene.”
Traffic homicide investigators are still working the case.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Police: Man Slams Car Into Pedestrian, Drags Him To Death
- FLORIDA COVID: Big Jump In New Infections, But It’s Not All Bad News
- Will COVID Shot Be Mandatory For Palm Beach County School Students?
- Strangulation Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- University of Miami Fined $22M For False Billing
- Masks Not On Next Palm Beach County School Board Agenda
- CLAIM: Boca Raton Investment Firm Defrauded Seniors, Took 4.2M In PPP Funds
- POLO CLUB BOCA: Palm Beach County Alleges Building Permit Fraud
- POLICE: Woman Sold Cocaine Near Delray Beach School