BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida Highway Patrol reports that a Lake Worth man died Saturday morning when he lost control of his 2018 Honda Accord while traveling Northbound on I-95 — crashing into the exit sign at Boynton Beach Blvd.
According to FHP, “(the Honda) ignited and became engulfed in fire.” Police say the front of the Accord was “wrapped up around the exit sign. The driver expired on the scene.”
Traffic homicide investigators are still working the case.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Lynn University To Hold Virtual Graduation, But FAU In Person This Spring
- Palmetto Place Condo Sued Over Mask Mandate
- CLAIM: Lithium Overdose Caused By Boca Raton Publix
- Delray Beach Woman Sues Boca Kosher Market
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge