BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida Highway Patrol reports that a Lake Worth man died Saturday morning when he lost control of his 2018 Honda Accord while traveling Northbound on I-95 — crashing into the exit sign at Boynton Beach Blvd.
According to FHP, “(the Honda) ignited and became engulfed in fire.” Police say the front of the Accord was “wrapped up around the exit sign. The driver expired on the scene.”
Traffic homicide investigators are still working the case.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRI-RAIL NIGHTMARE: Did Boca Fire Bungle Response To Death By Train?
- Major Parking Advisory For Miami Dolphins Monday Night Game
- I-95 Closures To Continue In Boca Raton As Major Detours, Closures Planned For This Week
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH