LAKE WORTH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is investigating another fatal Tesla crash in the area.
This time, Robert Krottner of Wellington — according to police — was traveling south on State Road 7 when he did not yield while turning left on to a feeder road.
He collided with a 2004 Jeep that was heading northbound and overturned. That Jeep landed on a 2007 Ford Explorer. It happened in the 3900 block of South State Road 7.
The drivers of the Jeep and Explorer only received minor injuries.
The Tesla Model S was seriously damaged and Krottner died.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths
- Boynton Beach Cops Nab Gun Waving Perps
- JAIL: Delray Beach Man Charged With Robbery, Assault