LAKE WORTH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is investigating another fatal Tesla crash in the area.
This time, Robert Krottner of Wellington — according to police — was traveling south on State Road 7 when he did not yield while turning left on to a feeder road.
He collided with a 2004 Jeep that was heading northbound and overturned. That Jeep landed on a 2007 Ford Explorer. It happened in the 3900 block of South State Road 7.
The drivers of the Jeep and Explorer only received minor injuries.
The Tesla Model S was seriously damaged and Krottner died.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: DISTANCE LEARNING COULD END IN JANUARY, PALM BEACH SCHOOLS ISSUES STATEMENT
- Florida Dept. of Ed. Calls Rumor Of “Distance Learning” Ending “False Narrative”
- FLORIDA COVID: 5,489 New Infections Reported, Highest One Day Total In Weeks
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Absent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record