LAKE WORTH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is investigating another fatal Tesla crash in the area.
This time, Robert Krottner of Wellington — according to police — was traveling south on State Road 7 when he did not yield while turning left on to a feeder road.
He collided with a 2004 Jeep that was heading northbound and overturned. That Jeep landed on a 2007 Ford Explorer. It happened in the 3900 block of South State Road 7.
The drivers of the Jeep and Explorer only received minor injuries.
The Tesla Model S was seriously damaged and Krottner died.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog