LAKE WORTH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is investigating another fatal Tesla crash in the area.
This time, Robert Krottner of Wellington — according to police — was traveling south on State Road 7 when he did not yield while turning left on to a feeder road.
He collided with a 2004 Jeep that was heading northbound and overturned. That Jeep landed on a 2007 Ford Explorer. It happened in the 3900 block of South State Road 7.
The drivers of the Jeep and Explorer only received minor injuries.
The Tesla Model S was seriously damaged and Krottner died.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud