BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Natalie Brody, 84, of the 21000 block fo Juego Circle, died late last week following a November 7th crash at the intersection of Powerline Road and Canary Palm Drive.
PBSO confirmed the death Monday.
According to police, Brody was traveling south on Powerline when she initiated a turn onto Canary despite a northbound car entering the intersection. The northbound car hit — a 2010 Hyundai — hit Brody who was driving a 2019 Nissan Altima. Police say it is unclear why Brody initiated her turn in the path of an oncoming car.
Brody was transported to Delray Medical Center where she died 21 days following the crash.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths
- Boynton Beach Cops Nab Gun Waving Perps
- JAIL: Delray Beach Man Charged With Robbery, Assault
- Maskless Woman Arrested In Boca Raton Einstein Bagel
- FLORIDA NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED