BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Natalie Brody, 84, of the 21000 block fo Juego Circle, died late last week following a November 7th crash at the intersection of Powerline Road and Canary Palm Drive.
PBSO confirmed the death Monday.
According to police, Brody was traveling south on Powerline when she initiated a turn onto Canary despite a northbound car entering the intersection. The northbound car hit — a 2010 Hyundai — hit Brody who was driving a 2019 Nissan Altima. Police say it is unclear why Brody initiated her turn in the path of an oncoming car.
Brody was transported to Delray Medical Center where she died 21 days following the crash.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High