BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Natalie Brody, 84, of the 21000 block fo Juego Circle, died late last week following a November 7th crash at the intersection of Powerline Road and Canary Palm Drive.
PBSO confirmed the death Monday.
According to police, Brody was traveling south on Powerline when she initiated a turn onto Canary despite a northbound car entering the intersection. The northbound car hit — a 2010 Hyundai — hit Brody who was driving a 2019 Nissan Altima. Police say it is unclear why Brody initiated her turn in the path of an oncoming car.
Brody was transported to Delray Medical Center where she died 21 days following the crash.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny