BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Natalie Brody, 84, of the 21000 block fo Juego Circle, died late last week following a November 7th crash at the intersection of Powerline Road and Canary Palm Drive.
PBSO confirmed the death Monday.
According to police, Brody was traveling south on Powerline when she initiated a turn onto Canary despite a northbound car entering the intersection. The northbound car hit — a 2010 Hyundai — hit Brody who was driving a 2019 Nissan Altima. Police say it is unclear why Brody initiated her turn in the path of an oncoming car.
Brody was transported to Delray Medical Center where she died 21 days following the crash.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…
- Daniel Porush, “Wolf Of Boca Raton,” Jailed On DUI Charge
- FLORIDA: At Least 40 Children Admitted To Hospitals For COVID On Monday