UPDATE: 2:05p Dec. 10, 2019: READ THE ARREST REPORT BY CLICKING BELOW.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The arrest report is still being processed but the Palm Beach County Jail reports that Adam Mizrach of the 3800 block of Sherwood Blvd., in Delray, is facing a serious charge of animal cruelty.
He was arrested mid-day Monday by Delray Beach Police.
The official charge: “Conservation – Animals – Torture, Inflict Pain, Serious Physical Injury (or) Death.”
Mizrach is being held on $3000 bond. We’ll update with the police report once it is released, likely later Tuesday.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected