UPDATE: DECEMBER 18, 2019: Read the complete police report here.
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach Police arrested George Psomas of the 16200 block of Cabernet Drive late Friday afternoon and charged him with cocaine possession.
The 42 year old was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just before 6pm and remained behind bars as of 9AM Saturday. He is being held on $3000 bond.
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed Saturday morning.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: Man Used University of Florida Students In Massive Fraud
- FAU Presents Virtual Dance Concert
- COVID: Palm Beach County ER Visits Increasing
- Palm Beach County Voting: Nearly Half Of Eligible Voters Have Already Voted
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis
- Palm Beach Schools: 209 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Raton’s Ruben Uraga Jailed, Is Sex Offender
- APOLOGY: William Latson, Fired Spanish River High Principal, Says Not Holocaust Denier