BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The new Publix Greenwise on Glades Road near the Turnpike has been open merely minutes and already, a customer with apparent completely disregard for other customers or cleanliness has placed her dog in a cart — a cart where other people will place food.
The reader who provided this photo to us says a complaint may be filed with the health department — complete with this photo.
Policy set by Publix prohibits this very act from taking place — why no one stopped her is unclear. While Publix welcomes legitimate service (not ESA or other fake “helper” animals), policy expressly prohibits what you’re looking at above.
If you know this woman, please let us know the name of today’s Boca Rudeton™ winner.
Remember: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Email your Boca Rudeton submissions to news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children
- Big COVID Spike In Palm Beach County Schools
- Following Record Death Day, 418 Now Hospitalized With COVID In Palm Beach Co.