BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The new Publix Greenwise on Glades Road near the Turnpike has been open merely minutes and already, a customer with apparent completely disregard for other customers or cleanliness has placed her dog in a cart — a cart where other people will place food.
The reader who provided this photo to us says a complaint may be filed with the health department — complete with this photo.
Policy set by Publix prohibits this very act from taking place — why no one stopped her is unclear. While Publix welcomes legitimate service (not ESA or other fake “helper” animals), policy expressly prohibits what you’re looking at above.
If you know this woman, please let us know the name of today’s Boca Rudeton™ winner.
Remember: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Email your Boca Rudeton submissions to news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Water Rescue In Boynton Beach Inlet
- UPDATE: BOCA RATON MAN HOLDS THERAPIST HOSTAGE, ASSAULTS
- Palm Beach County House Sales Plummet
- SHOT IN HEAD: This Is The Boca Raton Man Cops Shot During Rescue
- MANDATORY ID CARDS PROPOSED FOR PRE-K, HIGHER, IN PALM BEACH SCHOOLS
- BOCA BRIDGES LAWSUIT: Homeowner Sues G.L. Homes Contractor
- CLAIM: Man Physically, Mentally Abused At Manor Care Delray Beach
- DUI Arrest For Boca Raton Woman, 64
- AMBER ALERT: PALM BEACH COUNTY GIRL MISSING