BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The new Publix Greenwise on Glades Road near the Turnpike has been open merely minutes and already, a customer with apparent completely disregard for other customers or cleanliness has placed her dog in a cart — a cart where other people will place food.
The reader who provided this photo to us says a complaint may be filed with the health department — complete with this photo.
Policy set by Publix prohibits this very act from taking place — why no one stopped her is unclear. While Publix welcomes legitimate service (not ESA or other fake “helper” animals), policy expressly prohibits what you’re looking at above.
If you know this woman, please let us know the name of today’s Boca Rudeton™ winner.
Remember: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Email your Boca Rudeton submissions to news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens