BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The new Publix Greenwise on Glades Road near the Turnpike has been open merely minutes and already, a customer with apparent completely disregard for other customers or cleanliness has placed her dog in a cart — a cart where other people will place food.
The reader who provided this photo to us says a complaint may be filed with the health department — complete with this photo.
Policy set by Publix prohibits this very act from taking place — why no one stopped her is unclear. While Publix welcomes legitimate service (not ESA or other fake “helper” animals), policy expressly prohibits what you’re looking at above.
If you know this woman, please let us know the name of today’s Boca Rudeton™ winner.
Remember: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Email your Boca Rudeton submissions to news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Doc Claims Reputation Firm Posted Fake Reviews
- West Boca Raton Woman Jailed On Drug, Fraud Charges
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call