BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The new Publix Greenwise on Glades Road near the Turnpike has been open merely minutes and already, a customer with apparent completely disregard for other customers or cleanliness has placed her dog in a cart — a cart where other people will place food.
The reader who provided this photo to us says a complaint may be filed with the health department — complete with this photo.
Policy set by Publix prohibits this very act from taking place — why no one stopped her is unclear. While Publix welcomes legitimate service (not ESA or other fake “helper” animals), policy expressly prohibits what you’re looking at above.
If you know this woman, please let us know the name of today’s Boca Rudeton™ winner.
Remember: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Email your Boca Rudeton submissions to news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Crashes Mercedes Into Honda After Two Martinis
- In Florida, 65 Die From COVID Monday, But Hospitalizations Dropping
- Florida Fish And Wildlife Commission Releases Details Of Weekend Fatal Crash
- UPDATE: Orlando Man Dies In Boca Raton I-95 Crash
- TRAFFIC ALERT: ALL LANES ON I-95 NORTHBOUND SHUT IN BOCA RATON
- SIRENS: Assault In Boca Dunes, Hard Fall In Boca Raton Publix, Trauma In St. Andrews
- COLD! Wind Chill In The 30s Possible In Palm Beach County Tonight
- GROUNDED: Airlines Already Cancel 1400 Flights Monday
- FEDS: 68 Died Sunday From COVID In Florida Hospitals, But What’s Real?