BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca Raton Police) — On Saturday, December 28, 2019 at approximately 12:35 a.m., Boca Raton Police responded to reports of shots fired in the parking lot at 20 N Federal Highway. Officers made contact with two males in the parking lot who had been shot. Both were transported to Delray Medical Center.
Boca Raton Police detectives determined there was an altercation between an employee(s) of Kanpai and a customer inside the restaurant. The disturbance continued in the rear parking lot, where the Kanpai manager asked the customer to leave. A friend of the manager intervened to assist and a physical altercation occurred between the friend of the manager and the customer. At some point during the altercation, the manager’s friend and the customer sustained non-life- threatening gunshot wounds. The shooting remains under investigation as detectives continue to speak with those involved and analyze evidence.
if anyone has information in reference to this ongoing investigation, please contact Detective Hanley at (561) 338-1344.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official