BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca Raton Police) — On Saturday, December 28, 2019 at approximately 12:35 a.m., Boca Raton Police responded to reports of shots fired in the parking lot at 20 N Federal Highway. Officers made contact with two males in the parking lot who had been shot. Both were transported to Delray Medical Center.
Boca Raton Police detectives determined there was an altercation between an employee(s) of Kanpai and a customer inside the restaurant. The disturbance continued in the rear parking lot, where the Kanpai manager asked the customer to leave. A friend of the manager intervened to assist and a physical altercation occurred between the friend of the manager and the customer. At some point during the altercation, the manager’s friend and the customer sustained non-life- threatening gunshot wounds. The shooting remains under investigation as detectives continue to speak with those involved and analyze evidence.
if anyone has information in reference to this ongoing investigation, please contact Detective Hanley at (561) 338-1344.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pfizer COVID-19 Appointments Available In Palm Beach County
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge