BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca Raton Police) — On Saturday, December 28, 2019 at approximately 12:35 a.m., Boca Raton Police responded to reports of shots fired in the parking lot at 20 N Federal Highway. Officers made contact with two males in the parking lot who had been shot. Both were transported to Delray Medical Center.
Boca Raton Police detectives determined there was an altercation between an employee(s) of Kanpai and a customer inside the restaurant. The disturbance continued in the rear parking lot, where the Kanpai manager asked the customer to leave. A friend of the manager intervened to assist and a physical altercation occurred between the friend of the manager and the customer. At some point during the altercation, the manager’s friend and the customer sustained non-life- threatening gunshot wounds. The shooting remains under investigation as detectives continue to speak with those involved and analyze evidence.
if anyone has information in reference to this ongoing investigation, please contact Detective Hanley at (561) 338-1344.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees
- Palm Beach County Schools Hide Expulsion Information, Race Questions Raised
- Boca Isles South Resident Arrested Following Theft, Fire
- Million Dollar Lottery Winner Lives In Boynton Beach
- Boca Raton Teen Killer Identified, Cops Say Shot Friend In Back Yard
- Boca Raton’s L’Ambiance HOA Facing Lawsuit
- CRASH AND BURN: Boca Isles South Burglar Crashes Getaway Car At Cop Shop
- Fire Burning Cascade Lakes Boynton Beach
- South Palm Beach County Killer In Custody According To Police