WARNING: Do NOT Welcome In New Year With Fireworks, Firecrackers
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office reminds all this New Year’s Eve that fireworks and firecrackers are illegal in Palm Beach County. Citations will be issued and arrests can be made.
Aside from the law, your neighbors don’t want to hear you welcoming in the new year with booms and pops.
Check back on January 1st to see if area emergency agencies have issued a list of those who lost limbs by igniting illegal fireworks.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation