WARNING: Do NOT Welcome In New Year With Fireworks, Firecrackers
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office reminds all this New Year’s Eve that fireworks and firecrackers are illegal in Palm Beach County. Citations will be issued and arrests can be made.
Aside from the law, your neighbors don’t want to hear you welcoming in the new year with booms and pops.
Check back on January 1st to see if area emergency agencies have issued a list of those who lost limbs by igniting illegal fireworks.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS CLEANING CRISIS: Principal Tells Teachers To “Make Solution Of Soap And Water”
- No Wipes For First Graders: We Obtain Principal Email About Palm Beach School Cleaning
- Palm Beach School Board Member Calls Reopening Plan “Wrong,” Is Praying
- Palm Beach Schools: Wipes Shortage, Mask Shortages, Teachers Scared For Monday
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open