WARNING: Do NOT Welcome In New Year With Fireworks, Firecrackers
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office reminds all this New Year’s Eve that fireworks and firecrackers are illegal in Palm Beach County. Citations will be issued and arrests can be made.
Aside from the law, your neighbors don’t want to hear you welcoming in the new year with booms and pops.
Check back on January 1st to see if area emergency agencies have issued a list of those who lost limbs by igniting illegal fireworks.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID HORROR: Another 20,133 Cases Logged Wednesday
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming