BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With thanks to the reader who submitted this, anyone thinking about Chipotle in East Boca Raton may want to think about eating elsewhere. The Millennial (has to be, right?) decked out in Lulu Lemon-like casual wear with a side of fur was awfully close to the food as she prepared to place her order. Incredibly, our tipster says no one working at Chipotle suggested — or demanded — that the dog stay away from the food.
Chipotle nationally continues to recover from a massive food poisoning outbreak a few years back that led the company to announce in 2019 that workers would be retrained.
Looks like that retraining didn’t include dog handling.
Millennial with a dog in the East Boca Chipotle, you are our Boca Rudeton™ winner of the day!
Remember: there is no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Send your submissions to news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman