BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With thanks to the reader who submitted this, anyone thinking about Chipotle in East Boca Raton may want to think about eating elsewhere. The Millennial (has to be, right?) decked out in Lulu Lemon-like casual wear with a side of fur was awfully close to the food as she prepared to place her order. Incredibly, our tipster says no one working at Chipotle suggested — or demanded — that the dog stay away from the food.
Chipotle nationally continues to recover from a massive food poisoning outbreak a few years back that led the company to announce in 2019 that workers would be retrained.
Looks like that retraining didn’t include dog handling.
Millennial with a dog in the East Boca Chipotle, you are our Boca Rudeton™ winner of the day!
Remember: there is no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Send your submissions to news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MASSIVE JUMP: Palm Beach County Schools Now Report 829 COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Center Sues High End Clothing Shop Over $119,000 In Back Rent
- FLORIDA WEATHER: Cold In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, South Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Superintendent Tells Parents Nothing Will Change Second Semester
- WHERE IS SHE? Boca Police Looking For Marilyn Ruddy
- Jewish Family Services In Boca Donated 500 Meals For Thanksgiving
- Chick-fil-A To Open In West Boca Raton, Will Feed 100 Local Heroes Free For A Year
- FLORIDA: DeSantis Says Lockdowns Do Nothing, Social Distancing Not Needed, State Hits 999,319 Infections
- DESANTIS: VIRTUAL LEARNING TO CONTINUE SPRING SEMESTER