BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With thanks to the reader who submitted this, anyone thinking about Chipotle in East Boca Raton may want to think about eating elsewhere. The Millennial (has to be, right?) decked out in Lulu Lemon-like casual wear with a side of fur was awfully close to the food as she prepared to place her order. Incredibly, our tipster says no one working at Chipotle suggested — or demanded — that the dog stay away from the food.
Chipotle nationally continues to recover from a massive food poisoning outbreak a few years back that led the company to announce in 2019 that workers would be retrained.
Looks like that retraining didn’t include dog handling.
Millennial with a dog in the East Boca Chipotle, you are our Boca Rudeton™ winner of the day!
Remember: there is no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Send your submissions to news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach Schools: Wipes Shortage, Mask Shortages, Teachers Scared For Monday
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?