Publix Has A Problem With Dogs, Excrement.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It has happened. A dog has pooped in Publix. You know, Publix, the store where you go to buy fresh food and assume that it’s clean and edible.
A BocaNewsNow.com reader sent us these horrific photos from the Regency Court Publix near Woodfield. The woman, with her hand covered in a blue plastic bag, is picking up her dog’s poop right off the floor.
No immediate word from Publix. Unclear if the woman will be cited by the health department. Know who she is? Let us know.
We thank our reader for the disgusting photo.
Remember: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public (or Publix) place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Send your photos to news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 90-Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida Within Days
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Violating Protective Order, Allegedly Pulled Girl From Market
- Do You Think You Were Scammed By Delray Beach’s MV Realty?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy Again, Tropical Depression Forming West Of Florida
- Boynton Beach Man Hits, Kills Man In Wheelchair, According To Police
- South Florida Renters Need More Than $100K Salary Says New FAU Report
- Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Now Watched West, East Of Florida
- Crash Completely Closes I-95 Southbound At Hillsboro Blvd.