Publix Has A Problem With Dogs, Excrement.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It has happened. A dog has pooped in Publix. You know, Publix, the store where you go to buy fresh food and assume that it’s clean and edible.
A BocaNewsNow.com reader sent us these horrific photos from the Regency Court Publix near Woodfield. The woman, with her hand covered in a blue plastic bag, is picking up her dog’s poop right off the floor.
No immediate word from Publix. Unclear if the woman will be cited by the health department. Know who she is? Let us know.
We thank our reader for the disgusting photo.
Remember: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public (or Publix) place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Send your photos to news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Police Arrest Man For Federal Highway Fatal
- INCREDIBLE: Murder Arrest In Cold Case From 1985, Elderly Woman Killed
- West Boca Medical Center’s COVID Protocol Just Might Kill Someone
- Murder, Kidnap Charges For Jailed Boynton Beach Man
- In-Person Graduation Ceremonies For Palm Beach County School District
- POLICE: Woman Threatens To Run Over Dog Walker In Boca Raton
- Jimmy Buffett To Stage Open Air Concerts In Delray Beach
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint