Publix Has A Problem With Dogs, Excrement.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It has happened. A dog has pooped in Publix. You know, Publix, the store where you go to buy fresh food and assume that it’s clean and edible.
A BocaNewsNow.com reader sent us these horrific photos from the Regency Court Publix near Woodfield. The woman, with her hand covered in a blue plastic bag, is picking up her dog’s poop right off the floor.
No immediate word from Publix. Unclear if the woman will be cited by the health department. Know who she is? Let us know.
We thank our reader for the disgusting photo.
Remember: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public (or Publix) place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Send your photos to news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance