Publix Has A Problem With Dogs, Excrement.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It has happened. A dog has pooped in Publix. You know, Publix, the store where you go to buy fresh food and assume that it’s clean and edible.
A BocaNewsNow.com reader sent us these horrific photos from the Regency Court Publix near Woodfield. The woman, with her hand covered in a blue plastic bag, is picking up her dog’s poop right off the floor.
No immediate word from Publix. Unclear if the woman will be cited by the health department. Know who she is? Let us know.
We thank our reader for the disgusting photo.
Remember: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public (or Publix) place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Send your photos to news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach