Publix Has A Problem With Dogs, Excrement.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It has happened. A dog has pooped in Publix. You know, Publix, the store where you go to buy fresh food and assume that it’s clean and edible.
A BocaNewsNow.com reader sent us these horrific photos from the Regency Court Publix near Woodfield. The woman, with her hand covered in a blue plastic bag, is picking up her dog’s poop right off the floor.
No immediate word from Publix. Unclear if the woman will be cited by the health department. Know who she is? Let us know.
We thank our reader for the disgusting photo.
Remember: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public (or Publix) place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Send your photos to news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children
- Big COVID Spike In Palm Beach County Schools
- Following Record Death Day, 418 Now Hospitalized With COVID In Palm Beach Co.