FHP Dashcam Rolling, Trooper Pursues
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida Highway Patrol has released video of the horrific incident in which a man allegedly runs over a woman at I-95 and Congress. The incident was caught on an FHP dash cam.
The suspect is now in custody. No update on the victim. Here was the original report that BocaNewsNow.com ran earlier today (January 14, 2020), courtesy of an FHP media advisory:
On January 13, 2020, Trooper Jennifer White was on routine patrol in Palm Beach County. Trooper White had just left a Mobil Gas Station in Boca Raton, and was at the intersection of Interstate 95 entrance ramps at Congress Avenue. While Trooper White was stopped at the intersection, she observed a young female exit an older model Honda Civic, black in color with red trim bearing Florida Tag NBZZ70.
The female appeared to be in distress and was waving her arms in attempt to get White’s attention. Before Trooper White was able to get to the female, the Honda abruptly got out of the left turn lane while the traffic signal was red in color then crossed three lanes of travel, turned right and accelerated towards the victim. The front end of the Honda struck the victim running over her. The Honda fled the scene and Trooper White stayed to assist the seriously injured victim.
The suspect was identified by the victim as William Alex Sidney Pantaleon with DOB: 04/29/1995, and an Active Warrant has been placed for his arrest.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Palm Beach County Positivity Rate Jumps
- Boca’s Anthony Centolella Charged With Grand Theft, Escape
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch