FHP: Suspect Ran Over Woman In Front Of Trooper, Then Fled
UPDATE: THE SUSPECT WAS JUST CAPTURED. FHP IS EXPECTED TO PROVIDE MORE DETAILS SHORTLY. (1pm 1/14/2020).
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (SOURCE: FHP) — On January 13, 2020, Trooper Jennifer White was on routine patrol in Palm Beach County. Trooper White had just left a Mobil Gas Station in Boca Raton, and was at the intersection of Interstate 95 entrance ramps at Congress Avenue. While Trooper White was stopped at the intersection, she observed a young female exit an older model Honda Civic, black in color with red trim bearing Florida Tag NBZZ70.
The female appeared to be in distress and was waving her arms in attempt to get White’s attention. Before Trooper White was able to get to the female, the Honda abruptly got out of the left turn lane while the traffic signal was red in color then crossed three lanes of travel, turned right and accelerated towards the victim. The front end of the Honda struck the victim running over her. The Honda fled the scene and Trooper White stayed to assist the seriously injured victim.
The suspect was identified by the victim as William Alex Sidney Pantaleon with DOB: 04/29/1995, and an Active Warrant has been placed for his arrest.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path