FHP: Suspect Ran Over Woman In Front Of Trooper, Then Fled
UPDATE: THE SUSPECT WAS JUST CAPTURED. FHP IS EXPECTED TO PROVIDE MORE DETAILS SHORTLY. (1pm 1/14/2020).
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (SOURCE: FHP) — On January 13, 2020, Trooper Jennifer White was on routine patrol in Palm Beach County. Trooper White had just left a Mobil Gas Station in Boca Raton, and was at the intersection of Interstate 95 entrance ramps at Congress Avenue. While Trooper White was stopped at the intersection, she observed a young female exit an older model Honda Civic, black in color with red trim bearing Florida Tag NBZZ70.
The female appeared to be in distress and was waving her arms in attempt to get White’s attention. Before Trooper White was able to get to the female, the Honda abruptly got out of the left turn lane while the traffic signal was red in color then crossed three lanes of travel, turned right and accelerated towards the victim. The front end of the Honda struck the victim running over her. The Honda fled the scene and Trooper White stayed to assist the seriously injured victim.
The suspect was identified by the victim as William Alex Sidney Pantaleon with DOB: 04/29/1995, and an Active Warrant has been placed for his arrest.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- JULY 4th: City Of Boca Raton Releases ”Fabulous” Event Schedule
- We Asked About Trump And Baker Act, The Responses Are Unreal
- UPDATE: Hookers Were Actually Strippers In Seven Bridges Incident
- FAU Names New Dean of University Libraries
- Boca Raton Real Estate Agent Held On $200,000 Bond
- Several Boca Raton Area Elementary Schools Show Declines In Spring FSAs
- Eight Years In Federal Prison For Seven Bridges Resident
- WE ASK: Could Donald Trump Be Baker Acted In Florida?
- TRAFFIC: Major Projects Continuing In, Around Boca Raton