Peace, Love MedSpa Sues Elite Rejuvenation
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A male nurse who performed Botox injections at “Peace Love Med Aesthetic Rejuvenation” was terminated by the spa on January 7th. Days later, he secured employment at competitor “Elite Rejuvenation Group.”
The Nurse Practitioner, Matthew Morrison, allegedly signed a non-compete agreement in November of 2018 which prohibited him from working at another spa within 15 miles of “Peace Love.” “Peace Love” is located at 64 South Federal Highway in Boca Raton, “Elite Rejuvenation” is located at 176 East Boca Raton Road in Boca Raton.
Elite and Morrison are being sued by “Peace Love.”
It is unclear why Morrison and “Peace Love” separated. The lawsuit says he provided multiple services at “Peace Love” including: Botox injections, dermal filler, lip injections, skin rejuvenation, body contouring and miradry.
(Ed. note: We are refraining from snarky commentary about those Boca-ites who receive these services on a regular basis, but we know many of readers are thinking it).
Read the complete suit below which raises questions about the enforceability “non compete” agreements when the employee is terminated.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRI-RAIL NIGHTMARE: Did Boca Fire Bungle Response To Death By Train?
- Major Parking Advisory For Miami Dolphins Monday Night Game
- I-95 Closures To Continue In Boca Raton As Major Detours, Closures Planned For This Week
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH