Peace, Love MedSpa Sues Elite Rejuvenation
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A male nurse who performed Botox injections at “Peace Love Med Aesthetic Rejuvenation” was terminated by the spa on January 7th. Days later, he secured employment at competitor “Elite Rejuvenation Group.”
The Nurse Practitioner, Matthew Morrison, allegedly signed a non-compete agreement in November of 2018 which prohibited him from working at another spa within 15 miles of “Peace Love.” “Peace Love” is located at 64 South Federal Highway in Boca Raton, “Elite Rejuvenation” is located at 176 East Boca Raton Road in Boca Raton.
Elite and Morrison are being sued by “Peace Love.”
It is unclear why Morrison and “Peace Love” separated. The lawsuit says he provided multiple services at “Peace Love” including: Botox injections, dermal filler, lip injections, skin rejuvenation, body contouring and miradry.
(Ed. note: We are refraining from snarky commentary about those Boca-ites who receive these services on a regular basis, but we know many of readers are thinking it).
Read the complete suit below which raises questions about the enforceability “non compete” agreements when the employee is terminated.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector