Peace, Love MedSpa Sues Elite Rejuvenation
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A male nurse who performed Botox injections at “Peace Love Med Aesthetic Rejuvenation” was terminated by the spa on January 7th. Days later, he secured employment at competitor “Elite Rejuvenation Group.”
The Nurse Practitioner, Matthew Morrison, allegedly signed a non-compete agreement in November of 2018 which prohibited him from working at another spa within 15 miles of “Peace Love.” “Peace Love” is located at 64 South Federal Highway in Boca Raton, “Elite Rejuvenation” is located at 176 East Boca Raton Road in Boca Raton.
Elite and Morrison are being sued by “Peace Love.”
It is unclear why Morrison and “Peace Love” separated. The lawsuit says he provided multiple services at “Peace Love” including: Botox injections, dermal filler, lip injections, skin rejuvenation, body contouring and miradry.
(Ed. note: We are refraining from snarky commentary about those Boca-ites who receive these services on a regular basis, but we know many of readers are thinking it).
Read the complete suit below which raises questions about the enforceability “non compete” agreements when the employee is terminated.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender