BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police arrested Kim Susan Allison early Saturday morning and charged her with DUI.
Allison, of the 2600 block of NW 52nd Street in Boca Raton, was booked into jail at 1:45 a.m. She was released on her own recognizance just after 6 a.m.
The affidavit of probable cause has not yet been processed, but her official arrest charge is listed as “DUI -Unlawful Blood Alcohol – DUI Influence of Alcohol or Drugs.”
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge