BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office reports that Heather Pyecha of the 200 block fo NE 24th Court in Boca died Friday in a crash on 10th Avenue north, near Jog road.
Police have provided the official report to BocaNewsNow.com. Pyecha was driving the vehicle identified as “Vehicle #1.”
POLICE REPORT: Vehicle 1 was traveling eastbound on 10th Avenue North approaching the intersection of Jog Road. Vehicle 2 was traveling westbound on 10th Avenue North approaching the intersection of Jog Road. As Vehicle 2 entered the intersection under a green traffic signal, Vehicle 1 turned left into the path of Vehicle 2. The front of Vehicle 2 struck the passenger side front of Vehicle 1. Post collision Vehicle 2 rotated clockwise coming to rest facing southeast in the center of the intersection. Vehicle 1 rotated counterclockwise and came to rest facing west in the center of the intersection. Driver 1 was transported to Delray Medical Center where she was pronounced dead. Next of Kin Has Been Notified.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Expect New Tropical Storm To Form Today
- OMNI MIDDLE BOCA: Overflow Rooms In Use, Shortage Of Supplies Already
- FLORIDA COVID: State Passes 13,000 Deaths, Infections Rising Again