BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office reports that Heather Pyecha of the 200 block fo NE 24th Court in Boca died Friday in a crash on 10th Avenue north, near Jog road.
Police have provided the official report to BocaNewsNow.com. Pyecha was driving the vehicle identified as “Vehicle #1.”
POLICE REPORT: Vehicle 1 was traveling eastbound on 10th Avenue North approaching the intersection of Jog Road. Vehicle 2 was traveling westbound on 10th Avenue North approaching the intersection of Jog Road. As Vehicle 2 entered the intersection under a green traffic signal, Vehicle 1 turned left into the path of Vehicle 2. The front of Vehicle 2 struck the passenger side front of Vehicle 1. Post collision Vehicle 2 rotated clockwise coming to rest facing southeast in the center of the intersection. Vehicle 1 rotated counterclockwise and came to rest facing west in the center of the intersection. Driver 1 was transported to Delray Medical Center where she was pronounced dead. Next of Kin Has Been Notified.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose