BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office reports that Heather Pyecha of the 200 block fo NE 24th Court in Boca died Friday in a crash on 10th Avenue north, near Jog road.
Police have provided the official report to BocaNewsNow.com. Pyecha was driving the vehicle identified as “Vehicle #1.”
POLICE REPORT: Vehicle 1 was traveling eastbound on 10th Avenue North approaching the intersection of Jog Road. Vehicle 2 was traveling westbound on 10th Avenue North approaching the intersection of Jog Road. As Vehicle 2 entered the intersection under a green traffic signal, Vehicle 1 turned left into the path of Vehicle 2. The front of Vehicle 2 struck the passenger side front of Vehicle 1. Post collision Vehicle 2 rotated clockwise coming to rest facing southeast in the center of the intersection. Vehicle 1 rotated counterclockwise and came to rest facing west in the center of the intersection. Driver 1 was transported to Delray Medical Center where she was pronounced dead. Next of Kin Has Been Notified.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Doc Claims Reputation Firm Posted Fake Reviews
- West Boca Raton Woman Jailed On Drug, Fraud Charges
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call