Nightclub, Now Closed, Allegedly Admitted Minor Without Checking Identification
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Blue Martini at Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall has been closed for quite a while, but a lawsuit just filed claims that a then 20 year old was admitted to the night club and beaten up inside. The suit states that bouncers should have never let the young man inside — a man who now suffers from “bodily injury, resulting pain and suffering, disability, physical impairment, disfigurement, psychological trauma, mental anguish, inconvenience and loss of capacity for the enjoyment of life, experienced in the past and to be experienced in the future.”
The lawsuit was just filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court.
Read the complete filing below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man, With White Claw Beer, Lunges At Cop
- AIRPORT PARKING: Again, Fort Lauderdale Says Garages Full, Opens Overflow
- CLAUDETTE FORMS: Tropical Storm Battering Coast, Florida In Warning Zone
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism