Nightclub, Now Closed, Allegedly Admitted Minor Without Checking Identification
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Blue Martini at Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall has been closed for quite a while, but a lawsuit just filed claims that a then 20 year old was admitted to the night club and beaten up inside. The suit states that bouncers should have never let the young man inside — a man who now suffers from “bodily injury, resulting pain and suffering, disability, physical impairment, disfigurement, psychological trauma, mental anguish, inconvenience and loss of capacity for the enjoyment of life, experienced in the past and to be experienced in the future.”
The lawsuit was just filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court.
Read the complete filing below.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak