Nightclub, Now Closed, Allegedly Admitted Minor Without Checking Identification
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Blue Martini at Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall has been closed for quite a while, but a lawsuit just filed claims that a then 20 year old was admitted to the night club and beaten up inside. The suit states that bouncers should have never let the young man inside — a man who now suffers from “bodily injury, resulting pain and suffering, disability, physical impairment, disfigurement, psychological trauma, mental anguish, inconvenience and loss of capacity for the enjoyment of life, experienced in the past and to be experienced in the future.”
The lawsuit was just filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court.
Read the complete filing below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District