Nightclub, Now Closed, Allegedly Admitted Minor Without Checking Identification
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Blue Martini at Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall has been closed for quite a while, but a lawsuit just filed claims that a then 20 year old was admitted to the night club and beaten up inside. The suit states that bouncers should have never let the young man inside — a man who now suffers from “bodily injury, resulting pain and suffering, disability, physical impairment, disfigurement, psychological trauma, mental anguish, inconvenience and loss of capacity for the enjoyment of life, experienced in the past and to be experienced in the future.”
The lawsuit was just filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court.
Read the complete filing below.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy Again, Tropical Depression Forming West Of Florida
- Boynton Beach Man Hits, Kills Man In Wheelchair, According To Police
- South Florida Renters Need More Than $100K Salary Says New FAU Report
- Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Now Watched West, East Of Florida
- Crash Completely Closes I-95 Southbound At Hillsboro Blvd.
- Former Seven Bridges Delray Beach Bartender Arrested Twice In One Week
- DELAYS: I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Several Detours Set For Delray, Boyton, Boca Raton
- Tropical Depression Forms East Of Florida As Another System Starts To Develop