Nightclub, Now Closed, Allegedly Admitted Minor Without Checking Identification
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Blue Martini at Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall has been closed for quite a while, but a lawsuit just filed claims that a then 20 year old was admitted to the night club and beaten up inside. The suit states that bouncers should have never let the young man inside — a man who now suffers from “bodily injury, resulting pain and suffering, disability, physical impairment, disfigurement, psychological trauma, mental anguish, inconvenience and loss of capacity for the enjoyment of life, experienced in the past and to be experienced in the future.”
The lawsuit was just filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court.
Read the complete filing below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care