BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’ve received several emails from folks asking what we know about the Center for Voter Information — sending official-looking mailers with a Tallahassee return address.
Here’s what we wrote more than a year ago:
The Federal Government doesn’t use a Tallahassee return address and a bulk mailing permit registered to Landsdale, Pennsylvania — a suburb of Philly. Another tip off that this isn’t real: a 2016 copyright notification on the envelope.
While there is no data suggesting that the Center For Voter Information is a fraudulent organization, the best bet for completing absentee ballots is to rely on the Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor — the website is here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School
- Man Charged With Intent To Sell Nearly 2 Pounds Of Pot Near Boca Raton High School
- CVS OPENS COVID-19 SHOT APPOINTMENTS
- Military Vet, In Fatigues, Threatens Attack In Boca Raton
- No Publix COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Today
- IRONY: DeSantis Orders Flag Lowered For Limbaugh At Courthouse Where He Faced Drug Charge
- WHO IS SHE? Woman Wanted For Check Fraud At Boca Raton Banks
- PBSO Identifies I-95 Shooting Victim
- DeSantis Says CVS Now Offering Shots, But Just One In Palm Beach County