BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’ve received several emails from folks asking what we know about the Center for Voter Information — sending official-looking mailers with a Tallahassee return address.
Here’s what we wrote more than a year ago:
The Federal Government doesn’t use a Tallahassee return address and a bulk mailing permit registered to Landsdale, Pennsylvania — a suburb of Philly. Another tip off that this isn’t real: a 2016 copyright notification on the envelope.
While there is no data suggesting that the Center For Voter Information is a fraudulent organization, the best bet for completing absentee ballots is to rely on the Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor — the website is here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose