UPDATE: (January 25, 2020) BocaNewsNow.com has reviewed the arrest report. Sage allegedly hit an occupied vehicle at Linton and 4th Avenue in Delray Beach. According to police:
“Ofc. Sosa and I made contact with Sage at her residence. Sage was visibly impaired and advised she came home after being in a crash and had some shots (alcoholic beverages). Sage requested to make a crash report and headed to her vehicle. Ofc. Salguero transported (the victim) to (the crash) location for a show up and confirmed that Sage was the driver of the vehicle that fled from the crash. Sage was read her Miranda warnings from a department issued Miranda card. Post Miranda, Sage admitted to not calling the police and leaving the scene.”
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed, but the Palm Beach County Jail tells BocaNewsNow.com that Jennifer Sage, 38, of Lavers Circle in Delray Beach has been arrested and charged with hit and run — leaving the scene of a crash involving damage to property.
Delray Beach Police arrested Sage and booked her into the Palm Beach County Jail at 1:34 Friday morning. She was released on her own recognizance several hours later.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Sentencing For Female Fraudster, Seven Bridges Homeowner, Delayed
- DEAD ROACHES FOUND IN BOCA RATON RESTAURANT
- KINGS POINT: Convicted Cyberstalker Re-Arrested
- Man In Dominant-Submissive Relationship Submits To Feds, Sentenced To 50 Years
- Free School Supplies Available For 2022-23 Palm Beach County Students
- Boca Raton Mobile Home Destroyed Overnight In Blaze
- SWIMMING? These Area Pools Are Unsatisfactory, Says Health Dept.
- RESTRAINING DISABLED CHILDREN: PB Schools Set To Adopt Policy In Days
- TRAFFIC AHEAD: Expect Delays, Road Closures This Week In Palm Beach County