BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach Police arrested and charged Boca’s Jason Reiner, 25, with DUI and “Drug Equipment, Possession and/or use” on Friday. He remained in the Palm Beach County Jail Saturday morning.
An arrest report filed with the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts says that Reiner told police he was in a crash while driving an Alamo rental car in Boca Raton. He stated he was tired while driving on I-95 so pulled off on Atlantic in Delray to rest.
Police were called by someone noticing a “suspicious vehicle.”
While searching the vehicle, police say they found “two glass tubes. The glass tubes had copper wire in one end, and the tubes had burn marks on both ends with a white residue inside. This clear glass tube is known to (the officer) to be used for smoking crack cocaine…(a test) indicated a positive result for cocaine.”
Police also found prescription medication in the vehicle. The medication was legally prescribed.
Reiner was initially “polite” when police made contact, then “angry and crying” after he was placed under arrest, according to the report which lists his home address on Buckhead Circle in Boca Raton.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks
- Settlement Talks Underway In $7M Suit Against Seven Bridges Delray HOA
- These Stations Do Not Have Gas In Delray Beach, Boca Raton
- Bruised Man Arrested on Drug, Battery Charges At Delray Beach Food Hall
- Walk-Up Pfizer COVID Shots Available To 12-15 Age Group In Palm Beach County