Suspect has same name as former wrestler now living in Boynton Beach
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Mark Hildreth, 60, of Boynton Beach remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Monday morning after Boynton Beach police charged him with hitting a 5 year old riding a bicycle, and fleeing the scene.
The alleged hit and run occurred in front of witnesses, including the boy’s father.
The child was transported at an area hospital for what are described as non-life threatening injuries.
Mark Ty Hildreth is charged with hit and run as well as DUI.
The crash occurred on Seacrest Blvd., just yards from Hildreth’s home.
Read the complete police report, below.
Mark Hildreth is the same name as a wrestler once known as “Van Hammer” who now lives in Boynton Beach.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High