Suspect has same name as former wrestler now living in Boynton Beach
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Mark Hildreth, 60, of Boynton Beach remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Monday morning after Boynton Beach police charged him with hitting a 5 year old riding a bicycle, and fleeing the scene.
The alleged hit and run occurred in front of witnesses, including the boy’s father.
The child was transported at an area hospital for what are described as non-life threatening injuries.
Mark Ty Hildreth is charged with hit and run as well as DUI.
The crash occurred on Seacrest Blvd., just yards from Hildreth’s home.
Read the complete police report, below.
Mark Hildreth is the same name as a wrestler once known as “Van Hammer” who now lives in Boynton Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge