Suspect has same name as former wrestler now living in Boynton Beach
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Mark Hildreth, 60, of Boynton Beach remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Monday morning after Boynton Beach police charged him with hitting a 5 year old riding a bicycle, and fleeing the scene.
The alleged hit and run occurred in front of witnesses, including the boy’s father.
The child was transported at an area hospital for what are described as non-life threatening injuries.
Mark Ty Hildreth is charged with hit and run as well as DUI.
The crash occurred on Seacrest Blvd., just yards from Hildreth’s home.
Read the complete police report, below.
Mark Hildreth is the same name as a wrestler once known as “Van Hammer” who now lives in Boynton Beach.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SWAT Storms Cortland Uptown Boca, Nabs Two On Weapons, Financial Crimes
- DOUNUGHT DISASTER: Krispy Kreme Sued In Palm Beach County After Critical Injury
- BOCA POLICE 911 CALL: WITNESS FEARED FOR CHILD IN CAR
- National Hurricane Center Still Monitoring System Far East Of Florida
- Pedestrian Struck By Brightline Train In Delray Beach
- WATCH VIDEO: BOCA RATON OFFICER PULLS PREGNANT WOMAN FROM CAR
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Being Watched East Of Florida, No Threat For Now
- Nine Students To Be Expelled From Palm Beach County Schools
- REMINDER: No Bags Permitted In Broward Schools This Week