Suspect has same name as former wrestler now living in Boynton Beach
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Mark Hildreth, 60, of Boynton Beach remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Monday morning after Boynton Beach police charged him with hitting a 5 year old riding a bicycle, and fleeing the scene.
The alleged hit and run occurred in front of witnesses, including the boy’s father.
The child was transported at an area hospital for what are described as non-life threatening injuries.
Mark Ty Hildreth is charged with hit and run as well as DUI.
The crash occurred on Seacrest Blvd., just yards from Hildreth’s home.
Read the complete police report, below.
Mark Hildreth is the same name as a wrestler once known as “Van Hammer” who now lives in Boynton Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman