BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall is suing Boston Market.
A tenant of the food court in the mall since 2015, Boston Market flew the coop in January, and the mall says the restaurant owes back rent.
Boston Market’s lease — which you can read below — calls for the company to pay more than $90k a year plus a percentage of the amount of money the food court location makes.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: 90 Percent Chance Two Systems Form Within Days
- Carly Richards, 20, Killed In Boynton Beach Crash
- Boca Raton Lawyer Who Threatened Us Disqualified From Case We Covered
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems Southeast Of Florida May Become Victor, Wanda
- POLICE: Woman Charged With Firebombing Area Temple
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon